1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, checks with ID, and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Goose Creek Veterinary Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes about 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll submit your application online for immediate approval, or apply yourself at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
4. Sctratchpay provides pet parents with simple friendly payment plans. Scratchpay isn't a credit card and finding your payment plan will NOT affect your credit score. Apply at: www.scratchpay.com
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites: